Thursday, October 20, 2011

Three down Two to go!

Done with three items of Diwali faral! Yeah!

Shankarpalya done. Check



Chivda Done. Check


                                         
I love the chivda it is my mother in laws recipe microwave method and requires only two to three tbsp of oil.


Hopefully people who will be lucky enough to taste them will like them too. 
I am not commenting yet how much did I like them because I always feel that I conjure up the most “happening” stuff in the world. 

So waiting for my best critic my darling husband to taste them and grade them. Keeping fingers cross that he likes them too.

Ironically today's title of the post also suits my weight loss I am 3 pounds down but 37 more to go! (I wish it was 2 to go in this case too)
With all this Diwali sweets and savories at home it is way too difficult to control and watch what you eat. Still I am trying, because my mission of losing 40 pounds is still on.  

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Congratulations on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leena! You say the sweetest things:-) BTW, thanks for the time management post idea;-)
    Take care,
    Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete