Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Diwali & A Happy New Year!

To summarize my Diwali celebrations I can say I visited friends who stay just two buildings away but we still never meet, had a blast at a family party met new people ………. I am revived again.

Well at last all the five items that I had planned to make were done successful including a repeat of chivda. (It was so well done. It was my first attempt and I nailed it.)


So here are the karanjis and rava ladoos. Would you like to have some?



* those karanjis are baked not deep fried.


Chivda (this second batch I made and is already over as I write of it now)



Since Diwali is a festival to revisit friends and families I thought of packing the sweets and savories in neat little take along boxes and gift it to them. Smart right? 




Visited friends, had a family party, felt good, felt social rather I should say felt human and mostly felt festive the most important feeling I was trying to search for this Diwali season.


 

1 comment:

  1. oooh..all these goodies are making me hungry and its past midnight in New York LOL!
    BTW, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comment!
    I hope you voted for me too;-)
    PS. If you have not yet, please do! Details are on my blog!
    See you there!
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete