Monday, October 10, 2011

Live Life Stronger

Today’s date holds a lot of significance for me. Oct 10th

Oct 10th 2008 I kicked my old company which was holding me in a 2 years bond and fled. And started of with a new one 2 days later where I had the most intriguing time of my life.  

Oct 10th 2011 I want to make it a new historic date in my life and a new beginning. I want to kick my old body in the butt and get myself a new one.  

Most of the frequent blog browsers must be saying “Oh! God please not another weight loss blog by another fat chick”. 

Well I don’t think I can be anyways committed on writing only about “My weight loss” and “My diet plan” and all “My” “My” banter.  
This blog will be about all people who touched my life, the things around, the latest news, the trendiest trends, and I don’t know what.

But since I have started this blog for one main reason that is to be accountable for my actions of eating and sleeping and again eating rather breaking this “eat-sleep” pattern and making a new pattern “watch what you eat-exercise-do something worthwhile-sleep on time” way of life. So I would periodically (as given below) give a general statistics on how good my “old body kick in the butt” action is going on.

Plus the second reason for me indulging into the blog is I miss people in my life since I left my job, unexpectedly moved to US, got stuck in the foul play of H4 visa and now literally have 12hrs of my day alone with myself. I was surrounded by these people 8hrs of my day every single day with whom I used to share my day to day episodes (in full graphical details). They still call it “stories” and are always demanding for more “stories” so may be this could be my way of letting them know more of my “stories” since now I am so far away from them.

Well so the main weekly statistics:
Current weight (10/10/2011) – 170 lbs. (I am huge as a cow) mooooooooo…….

Expectations are:
  • Every day go to the gym since it is right below the building (move your ass move your ass!).
  • Eat right. No more ice creams and cookies and cheese on everything. (I engulfed to two cupcakes today with the heavy cream frosting on top)
  • Lose about 2 -4 lbs. every week.
And anyone and everyone who reads this are allowed to ask me if I did achieve what I am striving for.

So with this kick ass start let us see where I reach………..

No comments:

Post a Comment